Friday, July 31, 2009

Done Traveling On Day 3

We left the Ozarks around 8 this morning and arrived in Oklahoma City around 3. I hate the state of Oklahoma their dirt is red and their signs along the interstate are annoying. I mean they are the same signs that Illinois has but under them they say thing like “strictly enforced”, “zero tolerance”, “Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest”, and the worst part about this state is you have to pay to be on almost all of their roads and only some rest areas are free, there are designated “free restroom areas” and every half mile there is an obnoxious sign that says “keep our land grand” ! Anyway I am glad to be at the hotel and relaxing. The Best Western we are at is really nice, time for bed going to try to get to Amarillo TX tomorrow. I have a few pictures to upload but gmail isnt working right now so I will have to update them later. Good night I love you all!

3 comments:

  1. The pictures are wonderfull!!! mom & dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if the pay restrooms are really really clean it would be worth it haha looking forward to hearing more love ya mom

    ReplyDelete