Tuesday, August 4, 2009

IM BACKKKKK!!!!

Sorry for the long blog delay. I am sure you have all heard I have not been feeling well. Went to a Doctor today she said I was just super dehydrated and gave me some meds stop the barfing so I can get some liquids down and get functional enough to eat. 5 days without food has really taken a toll on my body but hopefully it will get better from here on out. On a better note I went to a temporary job at Ryan’s uncle company it was really lame they just threw us in there and I had no idea what was going on but I guess a job is a job for now. Ryan’s aunt is in the process of getting me in the door at Banner health which is really nice I had applied several times in the past few months but hopefully now with an in I can talk to someone and get things moving.

2 comments: