Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Goodnight

Quick update before bed. The first apartment we checked out, well more like drove by, was a bust. It looked so good on the internet but in person very scary, we didn’t even get out of the car so I was super bummed because I thought I loved it on the internet. The second one that I thought looked ghetto online was actually very nice and in a new addition by a mall and a target. All the apartments around here are offering sweet move in deals because they are hurting for business so bad. It has a full size washer and dryer walk in closets in it and a nice community center with a pool (with waterfall and spa) fitness center and free coffee bar. Their deals include no security deposit, and first month free. Not as good as some of the deals the others were offering like 300$ in groceries, free utilities for a year, a free TV, and three months free but I really love this one so I will deal with the no so fabulous specials. I hope all goes well when we turn in the application tomorrow. Love you all goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. glad you found an apartment, just one thing. does it have a fireplace? that's very important i would say.

    ReplyDelete