Saturday, August 15, 2009

MOVING DAY IS TUESDAY!

We signed our lease yesterday and move in on Tuesday. I am not looking forward to moving all of my crap again but it will be worth it. The landlord warned us about the electricity company, she said to watch them very close because they are sneaky assholes, but they are the only ones here. What do you know I tried to set up services online and they said my address didn’t exist so I had to call… I sat on hold for almost an hour, then the guy was helping me and everything was going along smoothly… he said there is a security deposit but it can be waived if you allow me to check your credit and it is ok, so I said sure… he said no problem deposit will be waived… then he said we normally due next business day set up is Monday ok for a hook up, I said sure that is perfect we move in on Tuesday ( this made me very happy because on the website it said they ask 3 business days to do it and I thought I wasn’t going to have power in my new place when I got there) then he proceeds to tell me that on Mondays they charge a deposit no matter what!!!! Is that guy freaking kidding me he knew they would do it Monday why would he ask me if he could check my credit, but that was that I will have electricity and I will watch them like a hawk. Have a great weekend! Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like they are what the lady said they were . it also sounds like they better not mess with you . just to get them ,save your deposit money call them back and have them do it tuesday . ooo there is probably a "change your mind" fee as well. hang in there love ya

    ReplyDelete