Monday, August 10, 2009

Not So Wonderful Day

This week is not really getting off to a good start. Ryan's interview turned out to be a fucked up business to business sales sham so he is really disappointed, and the city of Scottsdale said it would be 4 to 6 weeks before they pick people to interview. So it’s back to his uncle’s office doing bitch work for awhile but he is getting paid $10 an hour to file and fax so we really shouldn’t be complaining that much. Maia’s ear got better for a few days but I check it today and it was awful I feel so bad for her, don’t worry she is getting a lot of bacon. I had a drug screen and background check for my job today, the HR lady was out ill so I have to do my paper work tomorrow if she is back and that pisses me off because now I have nothing to do this afternoon, it is too late to get apartment showings set up for today and since I might have to do paperwork tomorrow I can’t do it then either, I don’t like when people mess up my scheduled plans. Getting an apartment has become a necessity I don’t know how many more days I can stay in the place I am in. We spend most of the time at his aunt house that is nice and has a working pool but today I am stuck where I “live” and I am realizing how much it really blows. Sorry for the rambling and non-lady like talk but I really hope this week turns around! Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Fuck talking like a lady. It is your blog dudette. Muchas kisses and butt smackies for you all.

    ReplyDelete