Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Things are looking up

The HR lady at my new job was gone again today but my boss called me early enough this morning that I had time to set up apartment showings for this afternoon! I am super excited I have been waiting for this day since the second I stepped foot into my temporary living arrangements. I am crossing my fingers that everything works out and we are out of here by the weekend. I start my job no matter what tomorrow morning at 8, my boss (Kathy) said she wasn’t going to wait for them anymore (them being their cooperate office where I am supposed to do training and paper work) she said she would just train me herself because she doesn’t like when people mess up her scheduled plans either. Bye for now, I will update later hopefully with good news on an apartment, love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment